DACHSER expands its LCL Consol services for the U.S. market
With its constantly growing network across the globe, DACHSER is creating ideal conditions for worldwide procurement and distribution. Both industry and commerce benefit from the seamless connection of their markets, including collection and delivery of their valuable goods, from door to door.
Within interlocked networks, DACHSER offers a holistic approach reaching even the most remote areas to provide you with effective supply chain solutions.
The LCL consol service by DACHSER can be utilized for shipments consolidated in Germany and shipped via Bremerhaven or Hamburg. This service connects a wide range of European countries, including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia, to major cities in the U.S.
LCL Console tradelanes connecting the U.S. market to the world
From Germany to the U.S.
- Bremen, Germany - Charlotte, USA - weekly, Saturday departure, Tuesday arrival
- Hamburg, Germany - New York USA - weekly, Friday departure, Tuesday arrival
- Hamburg, Germany - Chicago, USA - weekly, Saturday departure, Saturday arrival
From the U.S. to Germany
- New York, USA - Hamburg, Germany - weekly, Friday departure, Sunday arrival
- Atlanta, USA - Hamburg, Germany - weekly, Sunday departure, Saturday arrival
Also shipments from all over the world can be consolidated and shipped with the LCL Consol Service. DACHSER connects the U.S. by weekly LCL consol services from various continents with the rest of the world.
From China to the U.S.
- Shanghai, China - Los Angeles, USA - weekly, Thursday departure, Friday arrival
Your benefits at a glance:
- Weekly LCL shipments
- Up to seven days faster connection to major U.S. cities
- Consolidation of shipments from various departure points throughout Europe and Asia
- Direct access from our extensive DACHSER European Logistics network and worldwide network
- Increased supply chain visibility due to box ownership and direct vessel service