Route Development Manager Israel
Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For 90 years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs over 30,600 people worldwide in 399 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently seeking a motivated Route Development Manager Israel. This position manages and coordinates overall business development functions and activities for the Israeli trade lane. In addition, the RDM also identifies and establishes business relationships with key accounts in the territory, as well as develops strategies that align with DACHSER USA’s key accounts in this region. This position will be located in New York in the JFK area.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinates all new business development within the region with expected growth to exceed 20%.
- Meets all gross profit expectations.
- Manages all communications in regards to business development, including effective and timely resolution of issues, problems or concerns.
- Participates in joint sales visits as necessary.
- Presents and implements strategies that align the company with key account holders in the region.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly reports that detail trade lane business development progress.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
- 3-5 years of freight forwarding sales experience in the Israeli trade lane with a proven history of quota overachievement.
- Strategic sales capabilities and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual Hebrew / English language proficiency strongly preferred.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, including professional demeanor and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach while balancing assertive sales follow-up.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DACHSER USA offers a generous compensation package which includes a competitive salary & car allowance, aggressive sales bonus and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary request to:
Hiring Manager at hrresumes.USA-ASL@dachser.com.
DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.