National Strike on February 20, 27 and March 5
Find below the main impacts on air, sea freight and rail services:
- French ports will be on strike with 4 hours on February 20, 27 and March 5.
- Shortage of drivers have to be expected and some vessels have been delayed at the moment.
- Also alternative options like Antwerp are congested (trucking companies and shipping lines).
- Special equipment is lacking more than usual, we are facing 2/3 weeks delay.
- Rail services are not concerned
- Air freight is not concerned
Our operational teams will offer you the best alternative solutions and keep you posted on a regular basis of any development on your respective files.
Should you have any concerns and/or queries, please feel free to contact your local DACHSER representative.